Have you ever wondered where cigars were first produced? It is widely believed that cigars were first produced in Spain. But before cigars became all the rage in Europe, tobacco was needed to make them. Tobacco is indigenous to the Americas, where native peoples have produced it for hundreds of years.
Master Resale Rights License Terms:
- YES! FULL MASTER RESELL RIGHTS
- YES! CAN BE USED AS A BONUS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
- YES! CAN BE ADDED INTO A PAID PACKAGE
- YES! CAN BE ADDED INTO A PAID MEMBERSHIP SITE
- YES! CAN BE SOLD ON AUCTION SITES
- NO! CANNOT GIVEN AWAY FOR FREE