Product Description :
Do you know how many people used the Internet till March 2011? Statistics reveal that 2,095,006,005 people surfed the net to gather information. Reports reveal that 78% of the people conducted product research. However, Internet users are bombarded with information in a single click. With as many as 366,848,493 active websites as recorded till December 2011, how do you ensure that you stand out? You need to brush up your online marketing skills to maximum profits, ensure a good customer base and carve a niche for yourself.
Get in Touch With Customers Globally and Become an Instant Success
A simple website to inform people about your products and services can be set up for less than $700. However, to establish you brand, merely setting up a website is not enough. Yes, it is true that your present loyal customers will definitely find a means to locate you, but don’t you aspire to expand your reach and customer base? Thus, the need to formulate an Internet Marketing Campaign is felt. STOP making shots in the dark and adopt a systemized approach to become a household name globally. Marketing online has many benefits. You can:
- Build an interactive relationship between your company and your customers.
- Reduce your costs of maintaining a physical store.
- Reduce the cost for advertising as digital catalogs are more cost-effective to produce than printed ones.
- Educate people about your domain and inform potential customers about your business.
- Customers who contact you online are more likely to make a purchase from your website, as they have gone through the effort of searching specifically for your product or service from the various other businesses offering the same.
- Update information on your website easily and quickly. You can alter details such as the availability of products and changes in price and promotion techniques as per current market situations.
- Reach out to a global audience for your product or service.
- Invest into your internet marketing smartly and reap the maximum benefits of this opportunity.
- Get to know about the most common mistakes that people make in Internet marketing, so that you know what to avoid and can earn the maximum returns on your investment.
- Target your market appropriately and incorporate elements into your website that will yield you the maximum benefits.
- Reap benefits from a powerful online marketing strategy in ‘real time’.
- Understand the success or failure of your Internet marketing strategy quickly and quite easily.
- Conduct competition research enabling you to understand what is working for your competitor and how you can better your campaign.
- Analyze spheres where you can improve to market yourself better.
However, all this can be done only if you know what to include and what to avoid for successfully marketing yourself online.
Distribution Rights :
- Yes can be sold - YES
- Yes can sell resale rights or master resell rights - YES
- You can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher price - YES
- Yes can be added to a paid membership site - YES
- You CAN give the product away for FREE - YES
- You CANNOT offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. However, you can offer other bonuses to this product when selling - NO
- You CANNOT sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com - NO
- You CANNOT use nor sell this product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances at all. An event that constitutes a dime sale is one whereby the product starts selling at a very low price and increases every dime after a certain time frame or with every purchase using the dime sale script - NO