- Download File Size - 3,673Kb
- eBook Format - PDF, DOC, PPS, HTML, TXT, EPUB
- Reading Requirements - Any PDF reader
- Number of Pages - 17
- Release Date - 2012
- Suggested Retail Price - 16.00
Today, leaders are operating in the toughest business environment, where margins are tight and decisions need to be made quickly. Great leaders demonstrate their business ethics and culture in their everyday work. A key example of great leadership can be seen in the Ford Motor Company. The organization has transformed from a struggling company to the most admired automaker under the leadership of Alan Morally, the CEO. One leader that business owners across the world look up to is Steve Jobs, the co-founder and former CEO of Apple. Everyone at Apple, from the top to the bottom, focused on producing easy to use, well-designed products used as means of entertainment or tools of productivity under the leadership of Steve Jobs.
What these examples go to show is that it is the quality of leadership that determines the fate of an organization. A great leader motivates his people to give their best, he guides them in the right direction to achieve the goals and vision of the business. Here are some other reasons why you need great leadership skills in today’s business environment.
Why Great Leadership?
- A great leader motivates and inspires team members to work harder. He strengthens the commitment and loyalty of individuals towards the organization.
- A great leader creates and sustains enthusiasm and self-confidence among the workforce. He provides essential advice and guidance to help people recognize their capabilities and strengths.
- Great leaders are always prepared to guide their workforce and always available for anyone who needs guidance.
- Great leaders enable the organization to develop a trusting and deeper relationships with their clients. He also helps the organization convince investors to fund for new projects.
- A great leader creates harmony between the employees and the owners or operators of an organization.
- He spurs on people to remain enthusiastic and motivated even when the organization is facing tough times and challenges. He helps improve the production rates and overall productivity of the team members.
- Great leaders ensure the smooth running of the organization. They also make sure that the employees are financially compensated in a timely and fair manner, and stockholders are content with their investment.
- They act as facilitators of change and convince people about the need for change. A good leader is a key element in the challenging process of change.
- Great leaders set goals and objectives for the organization and provide directions to achieving them.
- Great leadership is vital for aligning the vision and raising the performance levels of employees. It also helps build strong human relationships, foster personal growth, facilitate interactions, and maintain discipline and voluntary cooperation within the organization.
Overall, a great leader helps the organization build harmony around common objectives and goals of the organization, improve collaboration between colleagues and team members and achieve greater success.
"A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be." ~ Rosalynn Carter
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - No
- Other Included Pages - Squeeze Page
- Notable Reseller Extras - None
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - No
- Giveaway Rights - Yes
- Offered as a Bonus - No
- Full Product Copyrights - No
- Full Graphic Copyrights - No
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - No
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes
- May Translate Into Other Languages - No