- Download File Size - 1,314Kb
- eBook Format - PDF, DOC
- Reading Requirements - Any PDF reader
- Number of Pages 51
- Release Date - 2010
- Suggested Retail Price - 29.99
Are you ready to feel confident and ‘in control’ of your pregnancy?
Do you hate wondering whether you will know the right things to do to stay healthy and to have a healthy child?
Well…WE are ready to tell YOU everything you need to know! And you can get all this information RIGHT NOW!
You don’t need to go to school or read a 300 page book. You can do all of this with this book.
After you’ve read this book, you’ll probably feel so confident that you can teach your partner and your family a few things about pregnancy and delivery!
In this book, you will learn
- Guidelines for Good Health During Pregnancy
- How to plan and manage your labor
- How to choose your doctor or midwife
- How to interview the hospital or birthing center
- What symptoms you will have during each trimester and how to handle those symptoms
- When to call your doctor - What is a problem and what is normal?
- Whether you might have morning sickness and how to handle it.
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - Yes
- Other Included Pages - None
- Notable Reseller Extras - PLR Articles (2)
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - No
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - No
- Full Graphic Copyrights - No
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - No
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - No