Sub-Headline Into All The Benefits They Get Now you want to pile on all the benefits your reader receives, like this:
- This is not the time to make a list of the features of your product or service. No, you need to tell them the end result they get from those features... the benefits, and notice there is no period after each of these bullets, you may use an exclamation point, but sparingly
- Benefits are the positive results your customer gets
- Features are the characteristics and specifications of your product or service
- To help you come up with benefits, start off by listing all the features of your product
- Then come up with the resulting positive benefit that your customer gets from that feature
- The best way to see how to do this is to look at successful salesletters
- Once you have your benefit list, make a list of them in your salesletter using headlines as Benefit Bullets. It's kind of like a rapid fire presentation of the major benefits your customer gets when they buy your product
Sub-Headline Into Warning - It's In Limited Supply... Tell
Them, They'll Want It Even More (The Scarcity Persuader)
- Now let's time to poke and prod just a little.
- You've answered the reasons why and helped justify their buying decision, but still they need another emotional stir to get them to take action.
- Enter in... Scarcity.
- People will buy now, if they believe what you're offering them is scarce.
- Now it may be the number of these you have available for sale, it may be a time limitation, it may be that your pricing is going up... whatever it is, you must tell them they need to take action now, or miss out on this offer.
- Includes Graphics - Yes
- Includes Reseller Template - Yes
- Can sell Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Can be added to paid membership sites - Yes
- Can be offered as a bonus - Yes
- Can be packaged - Yes
- Can be offered through auction sites (physical product) - Yes
- Can be given away - NO
- Can be added to free membership sites - NO