Here are a Few of the Topics You Will Learn Inside:
- How to select a neighborhood that will match your lifestyle and meet your needs so you and your family can enjoy your new surroundings.
- How to tell if the neighborhood you plan to move into will improve with time so you don’t waste money on a home that won’t increase in value.
- How to evaluate a home’s value, whether a new or older home so you don’t pay too much or too little.
- How to select from country, suburban and urban living without hassle so you can enjoy a classic or contemporary lifestyle.
- How to find the best schools and find homes close to much needed amenities, including shopping and other important items.
- How to distinguish between experienced and new agents, so you select the best agent to help you buy your first home.
- #1 step for dealing with pushy or over the top agents so you aren’t pressured into working with someone you don’t want to.
- #1 mistake people make when selecting agents and how to avoid it.
- How to find hard working agents that will devote the time you deserve to the house hunting process.
- And much, much MORE!
Most first time homeowners are bombarded with questions, rightly so. Questions like,
- Should you buy a new or older home… and does it really matter?
- Which home is the best for your family, and how do you decide that?
- How can you distinguish a safe and clean neighborhood from a threatening one?
- Will the value of your home improve with time, and if not where do you move?
- Are their community bylaws you must adhere to, and if so what are they?
- Do you have to arrange garbage pick up, or will the city take care of it for you?
- Are there advantages of living in the country vs. living in the city?
- Can sell Personal Rights Only - YES
- Can sell Basic Resell Rights - NO
- Can sell Master Resell Rights - NO
- Can sell Private Label Rights - NO
- Can be given away for free - NO
- Can give away the branded leaked report - YES
- Can be sold for suggested price of $27 or higher - YES
- Can be sold for minimum of $7.00 - YES
- Can be sold in an eBook store if sold separately - YES
- Can add up to 5 extra bonuses to the sales page as long as the product remains the main selling point - YES
- Can be added to PAID or FREE membership - NO
- Can be sold in auction sites - NO
- Can be sold in fire-sales, dime sale events or mass-bundle deals - NO
- Can edit the sales page and put your name on it - YES
- Can edit the original product - YES
- Can completely edit all auto-responders - YES
- Can sell the auto-responders - NO
- Can sell the articles - NO
- Can sell the keyword data - NO