Product Description :
Doesn't it frustrate you when you want to write a new blog post, create a new product or record a video but don't even know where to start?
They say "Content is King", and so it is true.
You could have the most amazing-looking website on the 'net but if your content is mediocre then your visitors will never come back.
If you're a blogger, video marketer, internet marketer, or an information product creator you've no doubt struggled with the question of content.
You can have the best ideas, but if you don't know how to use that idea to build quality content for a website, it probably won't be successful.
When it comes to your website, every part is important.
Sure you want the right font, color, design, etc. The most important part of your website, however, is your content.
Without quality content, your website cannot survive. It is important to remember—Content is everything!
When you first start your site, you give a great deal of time to picking out the perfect domain name. There's a reason you select a good domain name. It's where your site lives. If your website is your domain, then think of content as the king of that domain. In other words…content rules!
But writing great content or recording videos that captivate isn't always easy, which is why I've written a guide to dispel this topic.
Introducing...The Content Creation Handbook
Here's what you'll discover in the Content Creation Handbook:
- Discover 70 useful tips to creating your next blog post, article, ebook or video.
- Getting the writing process right. Before you begin writing anything, it is important to understand the writing process.
- How to write and come up with articles that captivate and engage readers.
- 31 blog post creation tips so you never have to stare at a blank page again.
- Valuable tips to writing a winning ebook. Information products, and more specifically eBooks, sell like hot cakes, only if you know how to write one that's valuable.
- Tips on creating videos that are professional and get attention. Videos are the thing in today's web space. Don't settle for "just good enough" when it comes to videos.
- How to optimize your blog posts for search engines so that you can generate free traffic from search engines like Google and Yahoo
- How to structure your eBook so that it's more readable and actionable.
- ...and much, much more!
Distribution Rights :
- can be sold - YES
- can sell/resell rights/master resell rights to this product. - YES
- you may edit the squeeze page. - YES
- can be added to a paid membership site. - YES
- CAN give the product away for FREE. - YES
- cant sell private label rights. - NO