Table of Contents
- Understanding Copywriting
- The Art & Science of Copywriting
- The Fundamental Rules
- Ice to an Eskimo, Sand to an Arab
- Every Day in Every Way
- The Close
Copywriting is the use of words as promotional tools. They can promote a person, a business, a product, an opinion or idea, and they can appear on TV, radio, websites, in direct mailings, brochures, press releases, catalogues, on flyers, billboards or via any other kind of advertising material.
A copywriters job is to persuade the reader, listener or viewer to take action, which usually means parting with some money in exchange for a product or service. Alternatively, it may be used to promote a certain opinion, or to dissuade people from subscribing to a certain point of view.
One huge area for copywriters to plunder these days is Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which is content written for websites with keywords tactically dropped in at given intervals. This is designed to rank the website more highly on the various search engines so that more potential buyers will find it on a related search.
If you intend to sell anything online, then copywriting is just about the most important skill you can ever learn. Get this wrong and all your efforts will be wasted; get it right and you too can join the marketing elite.
- Includes Squeeze/Opt-In Page - Yes
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - Yes
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - Yes
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes