Product Description :
You and I are aware that cash flow is king in network marketing…
Just like any other business, if you don’t have cash in hand, your entire business will come to a grinding HALT!
Make no mistake about this – because in network marketing, if you don’t have the right mindset and you don’t keep a watchful eye on your cash flow… you will become like the rest of the network marketing failures who run into debt!
Think of all those guys who buy big flashy cars or yachts, are they REALLY making that money or are they doing it as part of a show?
"If You Do Not Learn The Techniques On How To Manage Your Cash Flow In Network Marketing, Your Entire Business Would Suck Your Money Dry And Even Destroy Families!"
Let’s be brutally honest with ourselves, here…
Have you ever considered how you will pay for your:
- Monthly auto-ship
- Training materials such as your tapes, books and DVDs you give out to your prospects?
- Gas mileage
- The meals you eat with (and pay for) your prospects as you are showing the plan
- Even your monthly seminar tickets or leadership retreats!
All these are valid concerns, my friend… and if you don’t start having the right mindset about your money, you will go so deep into debt that you can’t sleep at night.
Some uplines will even pressure you to buy expensive stuff to impress your friends! You have to be careful!
Distribution Rights :
- Yes can be sold. Suggested selling price is $27.00 - $47.00 - YES
- Yes can sell resale rights or master resell rights. The suggested selling price is $47.00 - $67.00 - YES .
- You can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher price - YES .
- Yes can be added to a paid membership site. - YES
- Yes can give the product away for FREE. - YES
- You CANNOT offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. However, you can offer other bonuses to this product when selling. - NO
- You CANNOT add to free membership site. - NO
- You CANNOT sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com. - NO
- You CANNOT use nor sell this product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances at all. An event that constitutes a dime sale is one whereby the product starts selling at a very low price and increases every dime after a certain time frame or with every purchase using the dime sale script. - NO