Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to figure it out, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
This is one area you must pay attention to…
- Not knowing how to even get started
- Not understanding how to make a meal plan
- Not knowing how to choose natural remedies
- Diabetes is already a fairly complicated medical condition and to further confuses the patient with a variety of nutritional information that might not even help and would have rather disastrous results.
- Let me explain...
- It is hoped that with the correct nutritional recommendation the patient will be able to attain and maintain optimal metabolic rates thus regulating the blood glucose levels to a normal range or at least to a more acceptable level.
- These will the help to prevent or possibly reduce the risk of other related complication that diabetes bring on. Proper nutrition regiments for diabetes is also intended to ensure a lipid and lipoprotein profile is maintained to reduce the risk of macro vascular disease.
- And the worst part? The more you don't know the less you will succeed!
- Make no mistake about it...
- can be sold - YES
- can sell resale rights or master resell rights - YES
- You can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher price - YES
- can be added to a paid membership site - YES
- You CAN give the product away for FREE - YES
- You CAN offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. However, you can offer other bonuses to this product when selling - NO
- You CAN sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com - NO
- You CAN use nor sell this product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances at all. An event that constitutes a dime sale is one whereby the product starts selling at a very low price and increases every dime after a certain time frame or with every purchase using the dime sale script - NO