Product Description :
Dear Dog Owner,
Are you a dog fanatic?
If so, are you dreaming of owning a dog that's well behaved, obedient and protective?
Yeah, I know, this sounds to be good but...
Do you know there are a lot of people avoid getting dogs because they’re just afraid of behavioral problems?
Training a dog on how to behave and follow every command becoming one of the most difficult task that every dog owner facing right now.
It's hard to deal with an animal that doesn't speak English and can't understand all of your directions and commands, and that seemingly has little respect for you and your home. Many owners resort to harsh methods of teaching or feel themselves tempted to give up entirely, ready to throw in the towel with dog training.
However, many of these owners are making a mistake that is actually very common when it comes to this process, and realizing what that mistake is and avoiding it can yield much better results.
And that mistake is failing to understand how a dog thinks and why it behaves the way it does. When you're involved with dog training it's important to understand why your dog is doing what it's doing and what will really motivate it to change its behavior in the first place.
Many owners assume that dogs are like little children that have a basic grasp on the language and that understand direction and commands. In reality, dogs can only associate a few words and phrases with what's expected of them - this means that instead of telling a dog, "Go get my slippers and bring them back," your dog training will be much more successful if you simply use the word "slippers."
This is a simple word that they'll will recognize and associate with the act of getting those slippers. They really don't understand the phrases "go get" and "bring them back." But if you understand how dogs simply relate better to small and simple words and phrases, your dog training will be much more successful.
Now for the first time, that critical information is just a click away! It's so easy to access and so convenient that you can't help but be successful when you put it to good use for yourself.
This might sound too good to be true, and frankly, I thought so too the first time I found out about it. But once I had a chance to look it over, read the information, and start putting it to use for myself, I was absolutely flabbergasted. The results were truly amazing!
Yes, dog training can be difficult. It's a lot like raising children in some ways - it requires some patience and doesn't always happen as quickly as we'd like. But if an owner really takes the time to try to understand how they're pet thinks and what "makes them tick," then the process of dog training will be much simpler and much more successful.
That's right, I am about to show you the secret of how to train and teach your dog to be a good canine friend and behaved by himself within a short period of time!
This book is being written with the full insight about dog training and it's unrevealed the right way and secret strategies to help you getting started on training your puppy or adult dog the easy way.
Distribution Rights :
- Can put your name as the author - YES
- Can be edited - YES
- Can be broken down into articles - YES
- Can be used as web or e-zine content - YES
- Can be added into Paid Membership Sites with personal use or resell rights. - YES
- Can edit the sales letter and graphics. - YES
- Can sell Basic Resale Rights. - YES
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights. - YES
- Can be offered as a bonus to a paid product that’s worth $47 and above. - YES
- Can be SOLD through any auction sites with minimum selling price of $47.00 - YES
- Cannot be added into a paid membership site with Master Resell Rights. - NO
- Cannot be added into any FREE membership sites. - NO
- Cannot be given away for FREE or include the product in any giveaway events. - NO
- Cannot use unethical marketing methods or SPAM to conduct your business with this product. - NO