Why Have An eBay Affiliate Site?
Just so you know, I am not a believer in get-rich-quick schemes, especially after seeing so many of my friends try and fail.
What I do believe in is working smart for my money and more importantly, my effort. If there’s a quicker and more efficient way of doing things I’ll do it rather than slaving away with the old method.
One thing that I’ve learned when it comes to affiliate marketing online is to always have some form of ‘buffer’ or pre-sell page before you send a visitor (which you’ve worked hard to get) off to a merchant site. That way you can at least grab their name and email before never making contact with them again.
So why have an affiliate site? Or more specifically, why have an article-based website dedicated to a specific subject?
Well there are a few reasons for this..
More pages indexed in the search engine results page. With a single page and single offer you have very little exposure on the web. With an article site your net is cast wider and the search engines will index several pages of your site rather than just the one.
Catering for the right kind of people! When you have a site dedicated to a specific niche, or a niche within a niche, you drill down on what people are already searching for and are aware of. These people know what they want and have a good idea of what information they’re looking for. Hence it’s easier to make a sale.
You’re drilling down on a specific niche! This opens up opportunities to provide products and recommendations on very specific products highly relevant to the content that’s on your website. No need to guess what the visitor wants or what they will buy. Chances are, if they’re already on your website, they’re a hot buyer!
Ability to get traffic from many sources! Because you’re drilling down on specific niches with many pages just waiting to be indexed by the search engines you have the opportunity to target keywords and key-phrases, which inevitably can send a horde of buying traffic to your website!
Perfect for pre-selling! Because you’re already in front of the buyer, you just need to direct them to the right product to make the commission!
Higher Google quality score! If you’ve ever done PPC before you know that AdWords is getting tougher to crack especially with their quality scoring system. Because you’re advertising a page full of content relevant to your PPC campaign you’ll be instantly rewarded with a higher quality score which can result in lower cost-per-clicks, higher positioning in the ad section and more profit margins for you!
With those reasons alone it makes sense to have an article based website focused around a specific niche and keyword targeted. This gives you a chance to get in front of the right traffic, (the ones who have their credit cards in their hand and some sort of investment in mind), and gently persuade them into the right direction which of course is your recommendation via your affiliate link.
What it's about:
- Professionally Designed Site! - These days, with so many people jumping on the 'online business' bandwagon it's becoming harder to grab your customer's attention. We've taken special care to make sure that you website makes visitors 'stick' and read what's on your site.
- Automatically Updated Date Script! - The date script gives the sense that your site is updated on a daily basis. This encourages your visitors to come back to your site to finish reading through your articles!
- Packed With Quality Informative Niche-Specific Articles! - With so much spam and e-junk around the net it makes a refreshing change for your visitor to see something or quality! We've packed over 30 quality articles into your site to make sure you make a presence and provide REAL information that people are looking for!
- Can Build Your Own Niche List! - The first menu above the articles is 'Join Our Newsletter'. You simply need to copy and paste your sign-up code in the signup.html page, upload and have your web-capture form instantly showing. It doesn't matter if you're using Aweber, GetResponse, ProSender, ConstantContact or any other service.. it will work either way.
- SEO Optimized! - Your site includes all the important SEO elements that help rank it high in the SERPs (search engine results page) to ensure all your pages get indexed and generate the traffic you're wanting! Each
tag, tag, is unique to each page and every article is keyword-rich to ensure the search engines see your website!</li>
<li><strong>Based On A Template System!</strong> - Because everything is based on a template system, the layout and formatting of each page is exact and precise to keep the search engines happy!</li>
<li><strong>Promotes High-Converting Products!</strong> - Your promotional graphics are displayed on every page on your site for maximum exposure! We've placed eye-catching graphics to the right and footer of each article so your reader will definitely want to check it out!</li>
<h4 class="style25">Reseller Tools</h4>
<li class="style25">Includes Sales Page - Yes</li>
<li class="style25">Includes Download Page - Yes</li>
<li class="style25">Other Included Pages - Affiliates page, autoresponder articles, banners</li>
<p class="style25"><strong>Distribution Rights</strong></p>
<li class="style25">Resale Rights - Yes</li>
<li class="style25">Master Resale Rights - Yes</li>
<li class="style25">Private Label Rights - No</li>
<li class="style25">Giveaway Rights - No</li>
<li class="style25">Offered as a Bonus - Yes</li>
<li class="style25">Full Product Copyrights - No</li>
<li class="style25">Full Graphic Copyrights - No</li>
<li class="style25">May Modify Product - No</li>
<li class="style25">Packaged with Other Products - Yes</li>
<li class="style25">Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes</li>
<li class="style25">Added to Free Membership Websites - No</li>
<li class="style25">May Publish Offline - Yes</li>
<li class="style25">May Sell on Auction Websites - No</li>