Product description :
Benefits for YOU, the Publisher
As you've seen from above, you have access to a massive market of readers, who want specific ebooks. Amazon Kindle has made it so easy for anyone to use their system, and because of that, the market just keeps growing.
What about security? Is it safe to put your ebooks online? Yes, ebooks bought at Amazon are protected by AZW DRM. This way Kindle readers can't share your books with their friends.
Problems you may face: You may have written a great Book, but you don't know how to publish it onto Amazon Kindle. You're worried it's too technical and you just don't know how to start.
- How do you make your Book digital?
- How do you price your eBook?
- How do you promote your eBook?
- How do you improve your eBook, so that it adds value and sells?
Here's a list of this 6 part video series in more detail
- Video#1: Introduction on Amazon Kindle and eBook Creation : In this video, you will learn what tools you need to get started. You'll also learn how it all works, so you know what to expect before we even get started. Once you learn this, you can implement this business model faster. You'll also be given a quick overview of what you'll be learning, in the rest of this video series.
- Video #2: Brainstorming and Research Your Market :I
n this video I will be covering how to create your eBook, because your success will come from the content of your eBook and whether or not there is a buying market out their or not. It’s easy for you to just start writing on any topic and try to sell it, but if you take that route, then you may not make any sales.
In this section, you will learn brainstorming ideas, and how to do proper research to ensure that your eBook does reach a buying market... yet most importantly, adds value to the market.
- Video #3: Writing an eBook that Sells :Once you have done the proper research, you can now write your eBook. In this section you will learn some tips and tracks to help you sell your eBook better on Amazon Kindle’s market place. Skip this part and you will fail this whole video series.
Video #4: Formatting your eBook :What kind of file should you save it in? Do you need to know HTML? All those questions will be answered in this specific video. When it comes to formatting; it really isn’t that hard. In fact Amazon gives you guidelines in this section, but also makes it easy for you to publish your eBook fast.
- Video #5: Publishing and Pricing with Amazon DTP : Before you publish your eBook, you need to understand pricing; because even if you make sales, if you don’t understand Amazon’s system, you can decrease the amount of money you get. So in this section you will learn some basic tips on Amazon’s pricing model. Then you will get to see step by step, how we publish a book using Amazon’s DTP platform.
Video #6: Promoting Your eBook :Amazon takes around 48 hours to approve and publish English written books and about 2-3 days for non-English. If you ask me, that’s very fast, compared to other publishing platforms out there. Now that your eBook is published, while you can make sales just being on Amazon’s marketplace, you still need to be proactive and get the word out, as much as you can about your new eBook.
Distribution rights :
Resale Rights - Yes
Master Resale Rights - Yes
Private Label Rights - Yes
Giveaway Rights - Yes
Offered as a Bonus - Yes
Full Product Copyrights - Yes
Full Graphic Copyrights - Yes
May Modify Product - Yes
Packaged with Other Products - Yes
Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
Added to Free Membership Websites - Yes
May Publish Offline - Yes
May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes