Product Description :
It is important for us all to ensure that our egos are strong and healthy. Our ego is our identity. It is who we believe ourselves to be and as such is a reference point and our “home in the world.” The ego is individuality. As our identity it sets us apart from other people’s identity.
Is your lack of a correctly developed ego making your life difficult... maybe even miserable?
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to fix this issue, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
• Not knowing how important honesty is
• Not understanding how to utilize courage
• Not knowing how much damgae you are doing to your life if you have a damaged ego
If this describes you, there are things you should know...
The ego is the centre of consciousness and is the “eye” through which we perceive the world. Our decision making is determined by our ego and it implements our will. The ego can be seen as an interface between the human world of society and individuals.
If You Have A Damaged Or Insufficient Ego You Could Be Having A Much Harder Life Than You Deserve!"
You could be having a much better life…
It is necessary for us all to work to strengthen our egos and by doing so develop a sense of individuality, independence, self esteem, assertiveness, presence and values.
Let me explain...
Egos give us convictions of our opinions and perspectives specific tastes and preferences. People in possession of those qualities have egos which can be termed well developed, well defined or “strong.”
And the worst part? The less youknow and blame yourself for, the harder it is to CHANGE your ego!
Make no mistake about it...
"What You Are Risking Is The Chance at A Better And More Enjoyable Life!"
Your lack of conditioning your ego correctly may not be your fault, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t -- or can’t -- do anything to STOP the vicious cycle!
The costs of continuing to repeat this pattern are just too steep...
A well developed ego is beneficial in many ways. Individuals with healthy egos approach other people from a position of strength and vigor rather than from neediness or emptiness.
Trouble is.... You Don't Know How To Change Your Ego!
So today -- in the next FEW MINUTES, in fact -- I'm here to help!
That is why I've written this book...
"This Book Below Will Show You Exactly What What You Need To Develop Your Ego In The Correct Way!"
As a person just like you who has struggled with understanding and developing my ego correctly, I have scoured the Earth to find the best ways to fix this problem and I am fully qualified and equipped to help you put an end to the lack of ego that may be damaging your life!
Ego is accepted as a root cause of many of our delusions and sufferings. Ego is often used to describe the tendency to over inflate a person’s self image and is often linked to greed. It implies that an individual loves themselves so much that they would attempt to try to realize their ambitions to the detriment of others.
Are you ready?
Distribution Rights :
- You can offer (sell) Personal use, Basic Resell Rights and/or Master Resell Rights to the PDF E-Book. - YES
- You can add the product into a membership site (paid only) - YES
- You can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher price - YES
- You can edit sales page - YES
- You CAN give the product away for FREE but ONLY for PDF - YES
- You CANNOT offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. However, you can offer other bonuses to this product -when selling - NO
- You CANNOT sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com - NO
- You CANNOT use nor sell this product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances at all. An event that constitutes a dime sale is one whereby the product starts selling at a very low price and increases every dime after a certain time frame or with every purchase using the dime sale script - NO