Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- The secret to why we can spend, spend, spend – and never know where the money went.
- How to sit down with bank statements, checking accounts, stock portfolio’s and a list of assets to find out your true financial status.
- 7 types of assets that have real value – that you may not know to include as part of your self worth.
- Why this guide is different than other “budgeting” books. (It has to do with our “hands-on” approach.)
- 5 main categories of spending that your budget will allow (don’t worry, this should make you happy!)
- 9 defenses of budgeting to tell your partner if they need convincing.
- 26 simple tricks to help you keep to your budget (without grinding your teeth).
- 12 reasons why starting a family budget will empower you like never before (and help you sleep at night).
- 3 most common reasons why budgets fail. Know what to look out for and you’ll avoid these budget busters.
- What most financial advisors will tell you to keep motivated. Hint: It involves something good for you.
- Why it’s important to set one main goal.
- 11 successful characteristics of a family budget that you may want to make sure your budget has (if you want to turn your life around for the better)
- 5 step-by-step actions to take on your way from financial mess to pillar of (wealthy) success.
- 13 common expenses that you may forget to add to your budget if you’re not careful.
- 6 categories to separate your payment information into (to make sure there aren’t any unexpected bills that could bust your budget)
- What to do if your expenses total more than your income.
- How to handle your paycheck strategically to make sure your bills get paid. Hint: This trick is so good, you won’t notice how responsible you are being.
- Why it’s important to splurge every once in a while.
- What does fiscal awareness mean? And why is it the first technique you should start applying.
- The 17 rules to family budgeting. Print these out and post them on your refrigerator.
- 10 important processes creating a budget must provide for.
- 11 secrets to budgeting found deep within the world wide web.
- 14 secret weapons for stopping the reach to your purse or wallet. Tried and tested, these are guaranteed to cut down your spending.
- 11 steps to changing your attitude towards money and turning yourself into a saver instead of a spender (with some fun exceptions).
- The secret to overcoming unforeseen obstacles.
- 10 reasons to stop spending now. (Or else it might be too late.)
- Why you must confront your debt now – and how to do it painlessly.
- 12 steps for curbing your debt.
- 11 dynamite ways to have fun with little to no money. You may have forgotten about these.
- 25 final thoughts of wisdom on family budgeting to keep you moving forward in a positive (financially free) future.
- Includes Professional Sales Letter. - YES
- Includes Professional ECover Graphics. - YES
- Can be added into a paid membership sites. - YES
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights. - YES
- Can be offered through on any auction sites. - YES
- Can Sell Private Label Rights - YES
- Can be offered as a bonus. - YES
- Can be given away for free (any format). - NO
Date Product Added:
Product Added To PLRProducts.com In March 2015