- Download File Size - 24,950Kb
- eBook Format - PDF, DOC (source)
- Reading Requirements - Any PDF reader
- Number of Pages 21 (29 minute audio)
- Release Date - 2010
- Suggested Retail Price - $19.95
Can't fit a minute in edgewise to your busy schedule?
When you're waking up at the crack of dawn, zooming to work, racing back to take care of the kids and trying to create time for your significant other, making the decision to start exercising can seem insane.
But your about to discover how you can fit simple, quick exercises into your day...even if you have to multi-task.
You can melt away those extra pounds, increase your energy and feel good about your health.
You're about to learn all the tips, tricks, and tactics of those who have to be creative to stay active. And you can get your hands on these techniques instantly.
You're about to discover :
- A new way to look at how you treat and care for your body
- 5 ways people end up looking older than they really are and how you can avoid it
- 3 questions you must ask yourself to honestly judge how fit you are
- The secret behind "slowly but surely" and how it can save the day for people on the go
- 5 reasons you'll never regret getting in shape
- The lowdown on HDL/LDL counts, your cholesterol, and the risks of being in the red zone
- If you're a woman, exercise can be one of your greatest weapons against osteoporosis
- How to prevent diabetes with exercise
- How being penny wise and pound foolish is a recipe for disaster.
- 3 ways to manage your workout program like you would manage a project in your office
- The secret to keeping up with your exercise routine when you start to get bored
- An easy way for you to make the transition to workout king or queen
- How to fit exercise routines into your work day
- Keeping your blood flowing inside your cubicle
- How to use your children to stay in shape
- How a good set of "traveling shoes" can keep the constant flier in shape
- 6 tips every traveler can use to stay in shape and keep your routine while away from home
- 6 exercises to use whenever you find yourself stuck without a gym
- 11 exercise tools you can take anywhere
- Warning! Not all exercise products do what they say! Read this and save your cash for something that does work
- How to use every exercise advantage possible while staying at hotels
- An easy way to motivate yourself to walk
- The secrets to eating for exercise success
- 4 "fitness friendly" hotel chains you should be on the lookout for
- And more . . .
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - Yes
- Other Included Pages - Graphics Page
- Notable Reseller Extras - PSD Graphics (source), Full Audio Version
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - No
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - Yes
- Full Graphic Copyrights - No
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - No
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes