Famous author Mark Twain once wrote, “Golf is a good walk wasted.” Many people feel this way. After all, what’s so fun and interesting about hitting a little white ball with a metal stick trying to get it in a little hole? However, the truth is there is fun to be had on the golf course as is evidenced by the millions of golf enthusiasts all over the world.
Ever since the game of golf was invented back in the 15th century, people have been fascinated with mastering this often frustrating game. In 1750, the game of golf evolved into what we know it as today, and since that time, technology and technique has improved on the game, but mastering the game of golf still lies in the individual playing the game.
One of the great things about golf is that it is more than a physical sport. Your mental state can play a huge part in your golf game. If you hit a bad shot, it can really affect your next stroke and so on and so forth. It’s important to realize that if golf were less challenging, it wouldn’t be nearly as much fun.
- Includes Professional Sales Letter. - YES
- Includes Professional ECover Graphics. - YES
- Includes Professional Sales Letter. - Yes
- Can be added into a paid membership sites. - YES
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights. - YES
- Can be offered through on any auction sites. - YES
- Can Sell Private Label Rights - YES
- Can be offered as a bonus. - YES
- Can be given away for free (any format). - YES