- Download File Size - 825Kb
- eBook Format - PDF, DOC (source)
- Reading Requirements - Any PDF reader
- Number of Pages 24
- Release Date - 2007
- Suggested Retail Price - 17.00
Here is what you will learn inside this guide....
- What is a graphics designer? There are so many different types of graphics designers, that it's usually a good idea to know what you will specialize in. On top of that, most graphics designers will need to be trained in...psychology?!? You'll learn why.
- What qualifications are needed? Do you HAVE to go to school, or can you be an effective graphics designer without it? More importantly, what are your potential clients looking for in a designer? \
- What kind of training is available for graphics design? In this section, you'll get a brief overview of some of the accredited training available. Do you need the works, or are you proficient enough to do just a little training to be ready to go?
- What should you be looking for in a graphics design school? A good school will have a number of things that you need to specifically ask about...without them, the school just isn't the right one for you. For example, how new is the equipment and programs you'll be trained on? Old, outdated equipment is USELESS in this field!
- And a lot more!
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - No
- Other Included Pages - None
- Notable Reseller Extras - None
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - Yes
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - Yes
- Full Graphic Copyrights - Yes
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - Yes
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes