Now you want to pile on all the benefits your reader receives, like this:
- This is not the time to make a list of the features of your product or service. No, you need to tell them the end result they get from those features... the benefits, and notice there is no period after each of these bullets, you may use an exclamation point, but sparingly
- Benefits are the positive results your customer gets
- Features are the characteristics and specifications of your product or service
- To help you come up with benefits, start off by listing all the features of your product
- Then come up with the resulting positive benefit that your customer gets from that feature
- The best way to see how to do this is to look at successful salesletters
- Once you have your benefit list, make a list of them in your salesletter using headlines as Benefit Bullets. It's kind of like a rapid fire presentation of the major benefits your customer gets when they buy your product
- And you can see I've alternated font settings to help give a little visual relief... (bold, then default, then bold, then italic, etc)
- And much, much more!
Take Away Their Risk... Give Them Your Guarantee
- Now let's overcome their last fear of purchasing.
- You've got to reverse the risk.
- You, the seller, must take the risk in this transaction.
- You give them your 100% money-back guarantee, and for the longest period possible.
- Think about, isn't that what you want when you make a purchase?
- You want to be assured that if this doesn't work, or if it's not what the seller has promised, that you can get your money back without a big fight.
- Most likely you already will refund money to someone who is not satisfied with your product or service, life's too short to have unhappy customers, isn't it?
- So all I'm saying is promote your guarantee, make it an integral part of your offer.
Includes Graphics - Yes
Includes Reseller Template - Yes
Can sell Master Resale Rights - Yes
Can be added to paid membership sites - Yes
Can be offered as a bonus - Yes
Can be packaged - Yes
Can be offered through auction sites (physical product) - Yes
Can be given away - NO
Can be added to free membership sites - NO