- Download File Size - 1,650Kb
- eBook Format - PDF, DOC (source)
- Reading Requirements - Any PDF reader
- Number of Pages 27
- Release Date - 2009
- Suggested Retail Price - 17.00
Is Your Bread Coming Out Doughy Or Crumbly?
Well, you don't have to be frustrated anymore by baking bread that doesn't rise all of the way or just doesn't have that special taste. With Bread Making - The Secret to Successfully Making & Baking Bread!, you will be able to make bread like the bakery. Except you will be doing it from the comfort of your own home.
It can be frustrating trying to impress family and friends by making your first loaf of homemade bread and it does not come out right. It may be too hard, too doughy or too crumbly. None of these are a good result for your first time. You will probably be embarrassed. Even though some of your family members may brush it off as an attempt to cook, you may feel bad because you really wanted your first try at making bread to be successful.
It's not easy to be embarrassed when you are placing your bets on something and it doesn't turn out the way you thought. It's the same way with making bread. Doing it for the first time is very crucial. You want people to like what you're making.
Especially since it would be a special occasion, you want everyone to enjoy what you have made. Making and baking bread is not something that is done on a regular basis. So when you get together with family and friends, having a nice-smelling aroma of homemade bread would definitely hit the spot.
Homemade Bread the Way it Should be Made!...
Once you get this guide, you will not just want to make one loaf of bread. In fact, you will want to make more loaves that you won't wait until Thanksgiving or Christmas to do it! This guide is not just for the holidays you can make homemade bread all year round.
You will discover firsthand how the entire process works. From start to finish, you will be able to transform your baking into the best thing since sliced bread! The cost for this guide is only $17, so you better get on the bandwagon now!
What is stopping you from wanting to bake bread that will just melt from your mouth? Are you scared that it wont' come out right again? Are you scared that you'll be embarrassed again? Not with this guide. You get step by step instructions on how to make a masterpiece. All it takes is some determination and will power to make a tasty loaf.
In this report, you will discover:
- How to measure ingredients for the dough
- The way you should measure the flour
- Why the ingredients should be measured as instructed in the directions
- What can happen when you add too much flour to the mixture
- How to measure flour the right way
- How to get an accurate measure of flour
- Why you should not use a cup to measure flour
- How to make bread flour
- Why you should use large bowls when making bread flour
- How to mix the ingredients together
- What you should do before combining the ingredients
- Why it's important to have everything in front of you
- How to "proof" the yeast
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - No
- Other Included Pages - None
- Notable Reseller Extras - None
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - No
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - No
- Full Graphic Copyrights - Yes
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - No
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes