- Download File Size - 46,428Kb
- eBook Format - PDF, DOC (source)
- Reading Requirements - Any PDF reader
- Number of Pages 83,12
- Release Date - 2010
- Suggested Retail Price - $47.00
Buying the wrong home could cost you thousands of dollars and leave you with a property that is impossible to resell at a decent price.
All across the country, you'll hear shocking stories of couples who purchased their first home, only to discover that it wasn't anything close to what they imagined.
From massive infestations of termites and ants, to rotten floorboards, cracks in foundations, leaking roofs and incredibly dangerous wiring, if you aren't careful when buying your first home, you could end up spending thousands of dollars in repairs, and still have miles to go in getting your "dream" home into the condition that you thought it was.
Worse, you could end up with a property that carries tax leans, or additional costs that weren't even your responsibility to pay in the first place!
It's no surprise that for many first time home buyers, purchasing that first property can be an overwhelming, daunting and outright terrifying task. They want to make the right decision and to end up with a property that exceeds its value, rather than a home that requires constant repairs, or ends up costing more than "real" value.
And on top of all these concerns, there's a massive responsibility on the shoulders of anyone who is looking to secure a property.
There's inspections to take care of, paperwork that needs to be filled out, and of course, you want to make sure that you cover all legal bases, cross your i's and t's and end up with the deal of a lifetime.
Buying your first home should be a rewarding and exciting time in your life, and one that you look back on with fond memories. But this is a huge investment, and you need to be fully prepared and able to ask the right questions, in order to come out on top.
Here are a few questions that you'll want to think about..
- Should you buy a new or older home?
- How can you choose the best realtor based on your needs?
- Should you hire a home inspector?
- What type of financing is available to you?
- How can you save money by watching 'market trends'?
- How should you place your first offer?
These are just some of the many questions you'll need to know the answers to if you really want to get the best deal possible, while saving money and eliminating risks.
Don't let anyone make these important decisions for you.
You can't put a decision this massive into the hands of anyone else.
The "Home Buyers Handbook" will show you how to evaluate properties so that you can get the best deal possible while eliminating all the risks, so that you can get the home of your dreams!
We've written the Home Buyers Handbook to provide first time home buyers with a clear-cut guide to finding, evaluating and buying their dream home while helping to reduce any risk of buying a 'dud'.
We cover all bases within this full featured guide, leaving nothing to guesswork. We want you to feel comfortable buying your first home, and so we've made sure to include the most common concerns that new home buyers have, and simple solutions to choosing the best property, while getting the best deal possible.
The "Home Buyers Handbook" was written by expert home buyers and rest estate investors who know how to choose winning properties that will hold their value permanently.
In fact, by following the strategies within the "Home Buyers Handbook", you'll be fully equipped with the information you need to find a BETTER deal faster and easier than you ever thought possible.
I remember what it was like when I purchased my first home. I was so excited at the thought of finally owning something. Who isn't fed up with paying high rental costs on apartments or homes that you'll never own?
But I was plagued by questions and concerns that left me feeling unsettled and nervous about making the wrong decision. With so many properties on the market, you have an incredible inventory to sort through, but in order to walk away a winner, you need to know how to spot a "property problem", and how to choose a home that is suitable for your family and lifestyle.
We'll show you how.
Take a look at just some of what's included inside of our complete "Home Buyers Handbook":
- The importance of location and how it plays a part in being able to save thousands of dollars on the purchase price of your home! (see page 9)
- Vital information regarding real estate agents and how you can choose a realtor that really has your best interests at heart! (see page 15)
- Why you need to learn about 'market trends', and how it can save you $1,000's of dollars, instantly! (you can end up with a home worth 2x as much as you paid!)
- Common mistakes to avoid. You need to learn about the common pitfalls that new home buyers make so that you can decrease your chances of buying the WRONG home!
- What you need to know about home inspections that can save you money while protecting your investment! Do NOT buy a home before reading this chapter! (see page 38)
- What financing options are available to you and how you can secure the best mortgage rate possible, based on your finances and property costs! (see page 52)
- Everything you need to know about making a first time offer, and how to counter-offer so that you get the best deal possible! (see page 67)
- How to close the sale based on what is best for YOU! You are in full control of the buying process, when you are equipped with this powerful information! (see page 78)
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - Yes
- Other Included Pages - Squeeze Page, Affiliates Page, Graphics Page
- Notable Reseller Extras - PSD Graphics (source), Giveaway Report
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - Yes (report only)
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - Yes
- Full Graphic Copyrights - No
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - No
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes