Product Description :
If you are interested in training to complete your first Ironman Triathlon ... then this is going to be the most exciting message you ever read.
There is an amazing new audio program called, "How To Survive Ironman." It covers nearly everything you need to know about preparing for and surviving your first ever ironman event
Imagine being able to brag to all your mates in the office on Monday that YOU are an Ironman!. Wouldn't that be great?
Or what about if you could have the ability to not only survive your first Ironman, but to positively enjoy it?. How would that feel if you could do this?
Imagine being able to brag to everyone you meet that you have successfully completed one of the most punishing events in the world!. It truly is possible, but you need to know how.
That's what this brand new e-book could help you to do.
And it's not like any other ebook you've ever read on training to complete your first Ironman Triathlon.
Simply, every minute of the audio is there because "you asked for it." Well, not "you" really. But from real live questions. Questions from people who love preparing for and surviving your first ever ironman event. A simple webpage was set up, and people like you visited it and left me their most pressing question on preparing for and surviving your first ever ironman event.
Then I answered them!
Which means no fluff. Just the real answers you want to know.
You'll discover all types of exciting tips.
Here's a sneek peak at what you'll discover in "How To Survive Ironman":
- How to Prepare yourself both physically and mentally for your first Ironman event
- 3 simple ways to condition your body to survive
- The little-known way to train for maximum endurance
- 5 proven steps to preparing on the day of the event
- 2 simple keys to minimise recovery time
- Discover in a matter of minutes how to avoid injuries within the first few minutes after the starters pistol
- 4 proven strategies for optimizing your nutrition
- 7 tips and tricks for finding the perfect equipment
- A dirt-cheap way to minimise your changeover times
- A free and easy way to pace yourself in order to survive the event
Distribution Rights :
- Can sell - YES
- Can sell with Resale Rights - YES
- Can sell with Master Resell Rights - YES
- Can be added to paid membership sites - YES
- Can be packaged with other paid items - YES
- Can be given away - NO
- Can be offered as a bonus - NO
- Can be sold through auction sites - NO
- Can be added to free membership sites - NO
- Can sell Private Label Rights - NO