- Download File Size - 2,285Kb
- eBook Format - PDF, DOC (source)
- Reading Requirements - Any PDF reader
- Number of Pages 48
- Release Date - 2009
- Suggested Retail Price - 17.00
Are looking to add dynamic content your flat HTML pages? Or maybe you're a web designer who needs to learn some new scripting skills to satisfy their customers. Whatever your reasons, this book aims to teach the basics of the PHP scripting language and how to access a MySQL database.
Arguably, PHP is the most successful and widely used of all scripting languages on the Internet today, combined with the powerful and free MySQL database management system it can provide a web developer with a rich environment in which to create dynamic database driven websites.
If you are a web designer who is used to dealing with flat HTML pages, you have probably wondered to yourself just how difficult can it be to add dynamic content? but of course you're not a programmer how would you know?
Some of the things you will learn in the guide:
- What is a variable?
- How to display dynamic text in a webpage.
- How to write code loops.
- How to write IF statements.
- How to query a MySQL database.
Once you have mastered these five basic fundamental concepts, you will have all of the tools at your disposal that you need to start developing dynamic, content driven websites.
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - Yes
- Other Included Pages - None
- Notable Reseller Extras - None
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - No
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - Yes
- Full Graphic Copyrights - Yes
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - Yes
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes