- Download File Size - 3,402Kb
- eBook Format - PDF, DOC (source)
- Reading Requirements - Any PDF reader
- Number of Pages 112
- Release Date - 2009
- Suggested Retail Price - 27.00
Have you ever wanted to learn the right way to approach Jewish Cookery? While there is no denying the wealth of cookbooks currently on the marking, most of them are sadly lacking when it comes to instruction in the Hebrew kitchen.
Without the right tools and information, it could take you years and cost you a small fortune to discover the secrets to creating delicious and successful dishes through Jewish Cookery. Instead of spending a fortune on so-called experts or knocking yourself out with the old trial and error method, there is an easier way to achieve the delicious Jewish and Moder items you've always dreamed of.
Jewish Cookery breaks the mold of all the other cooking books you have heard and read about. It presents solid, proven steps to help you learn how to create the delicious dishes you've always wanted.
Suppose you could finally make these delicious foods at home--simply and easily?
Imagine being able to eat delicious authentic Jewish dishes; fresh from your own kitchen!
All these great recipes are included:
- Palestine Soup
- Matso Soup
- Jerusalem Artichokes
- Haman's Fritters
- Plus more
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - Yes
- Other Included Pages - None
- Notable Reseller Extras - Keywords List
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - No
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - No
- Full Graphic Copyrights - Yes
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - No
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes