KNOWING THE FACTS
- 1) Find out if your car constitutes as a lemon - No one has to settle for a lemon or a vehicle that doesn't run. A vehicle is a very expensive investment and you have to protect yourself and your property.
- 2) Find out what your state and federal rights are and what you can do - There is something you can do. You may be able to revoke your purchase also. Find out what you can do with the 'How to Know if Your Car is a Lemon or Not'.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide....
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – What is a Lemon?
- Chapter 3 – Things to Look for
- Chapter 4 – Vehicle History Reports
- Chapter 5 – What is Covered by the Law
- Chapter 6 – Federal Lemon Law
- Chapter 7 – Uniform Commercial Code
- Chapter 8 – Your Rights with the Dealer or Manufacturer
- Chapter 9 – Individual State Lemon Law Interpretations
- Chapter 10 – Conclusion
- Includes Professional Sales Letter. - YES
- Includes Professional ECover Graphics. - YES
- Can be added into a paid membership sites. - YES
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights. - YES
- Can be offered through on any auction sites. - YES
- Can Sell Private Label Rights - YES
- Can be offered as a bonus. - YES
- Can be given away for free (any format). - NO