Author Summary :
Dear Aspiring Internet Marketer,
When starting off with internet marketing, you’ll undoubtedly end up hearing things like, “There is money in lists,” or, “If you don’t build a list, you’re leaving money on the table.”
And you know what? Those sayings are both absolutely right.
Lists are one of the most profitable tools of a savvy internet marketer; so of course, you will want to be building your own. Without a good understanding of how to do so though, you’ll probably end up getting few subscribers and not earning a cent.
Instead of the fluff that some other eBooks offer, List Building for Newbies will give you a solid core understanding, and more.
Instead of half-baked and partial ideas, you’ll get the full version of List Building 101, that covers everything from what you need to get started, to how to get more subscribers and increase their responsiveness.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a concise, fact-filled and effective guide which will help you build and market to a list that practically sends money to you.
Sound too good to be true?
Get your copy of List Building for Newbies right now, and you’ll see just how easy it can be to build up a list, once you know what it is all about.
- Can be edited completely and your name put on it. - Yes
- Can be added to an eBook/PDF as content. - Yes
- Can be given away. - Yes
- Can be packaged. - Yes
- Can be offered as a bonus. - Yes
- Can be added to free membership sites. - Yes
- Can be added to paid membership sites - Yes
- Can sell Resale Rights. - Yes
- Can sell Master Resale Rights. - Yes
- Can sell Private Label Rights. - Yes
- Can pass Private Label Rights in any way. - Yes
- Can be offered or sold through auction sites. - Yes