Here's a list of this 7 part video series in more detail:
- Video #1 :: Introduction ::
- Video #2 :: Giveaway Type :: Freebie
- Video #3 :: Giveaway Type :: Buyers
- Video #4 :: Giveaway Type :: Buyer Integration
- Video #5 :: Stuck? Don't have a list?
- Video #6 :: Finding list owners to participate
- Video #7 :: Getting list owners to jump on board
Freebie Lists vs. Buyer Lists
- Let’s take a look at these two types of lists.
- Would you rather have a list of 1,000 buyers or one of 10,000 freebie seekers?
- Think about it. Buyers have invested money in your product. They know you, they want your product, and they want your future products if they are great.
- But on the opposite end… the majority of freebie seekers don't know you as well - UNLESS they are recommended to you by another person - but still have not really taken the step to invest and are on the fence.
- While it’s getting harder and harder to sell to freebie lists than it used to be just years ago, you can still utilize them if done correctly.
- So how do you know that the valuable time that you are investing into the giveaway event is actually producing a high converting list, or worse, a low converting list?
- Can Sell This Product - YES
- Can Be Packaged with Paid Products. 5 PRODUCTS MAXIMUM CAN BE BUNDLED - YES
- Can Be Offered as a bonus to Paid Product - YES
- Can Be Added to monthly Paid MEMBERSHIP or Training SITES - YES
- Can Put Your Name on the Sales Page - YES
- Can Sell Resale Rights (Does not relate to PLR, meaning your Customers can resell the video as is...) - YES
- You can stamp your name on the videos, but you cannot sell PLR. - YES
- You CAN Give your customers the AVI files. - No
- You CAN Offer In Firesales - No
- You CAN Offer in Dimesales - No
- You CAN Offer These Videos in Firesales if there are more than 5 products. - No
- You CAN Sell Master Resale Rights to videos as is. - No
- You CAN Sell these through Auction Sites - No
- You CAN Give away resell rights for free - No
- You CAN Give away videos for free - No
- You CAN Claim Original Copyright - No