Here’s what you need to learn now to use the one time offer effectively:
- How to create an interesting OTO that heightens the customer’s buying experience or use of the current product sale.
- Proven techniques for pitching clever one time offers that work almost every time.
- Tools for creating exciting, relevant and unexpected OTO’s that will delight your customer and increase the value of their purchase significantly.
- How to present an OTO in a way that doesn’t make your customer feel uncomfortable or pressured.
- When to offer an OTO so it is more likely to gain acceptance and so your customer is more likely to buy from you again and again.
- Discover the #1 question your customers are going to ask when you present them with an OTO, and how to answer.
- What the best OTO is and how to incorporate it when selling anything, anytime, anywhere.
Introducing The One-Time Offer Blueprint!..
- Video 1: What Are One-Time Offers?
- Video 2: The Psychology Behind Successful One-Time Offers
- Video 3: The One-Time Offer Flow Chart
- Video 4: Live Test Example
- Video 5: Creating Your Offer Page And Download Page
- Video 6: Connecting Your Front-End Offer To Your One-Time Offer
- Video 7: Using Scripts To Make The Process Easier
- Can sell Personal Rights - YES
- Can sell Basic Resell Rights - NO
- Can sell Master Resell Rights - NO
- Can be sold in auction sites - NO
- Can edit the sales page and put your name on it - YES
- Can be sold in an eBook store if sold separately - YES
- Can completely edit all autoresponders - YES
- Can be sold for suggested price of $27 or higher - YES
- Can be sold for minimum of $9.99 - YES
- Can be added to paid membership sites - YES
- Can add up to 2 bonuses to the sales page as long as the product remains the main selling point - YES
- Can claim original ownership of the site or product - NO
- Can be sold in fire-sales or mass-bundle deals - NO
- Can edit the original product and/or graphics - NO
- Can sell the autoresponders separately - NO