You might be facing these struggles:
- Understanding how to effectively manage stress...…
- Knowing how to have people perceive you to be an expert in your field and optimal living...
- How to have people believe that you comprehend his or her specific issues, and can help them to solve them…
- Teaching all these things to someone else!
- Many more horrors…
Make Full Use Of Your Knowledge Right Away!
- Yes, encouraging optimal living is a sound business strategy. The healthier we are, the more alert, engaged, energetic and adaptable we can be. Most individuals want to be healthy, and most individuals know what to do to get there. The problem lies in taking action and accountability – and this is something you, as an expert/authority, can impact.
- If you don't have the tools for optimal living it will be difficult to achieve any kind of success or teach others how to have it.
- That is why is it very important for you to realize the value of what I’m offering.
- The price I’m charging for this book is minimal when you consider the fact that you can use just one of these strategies to make your money back 10-15 times over.
- Remember that if you fail to take action today, things will not get better… at least not immediately.
- So make sure you take action and get a copy of this book right away
- Can be sold - Yes
- Can sell resale rights or master resell rights - Yes
- You can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher price - Yes
- Can be added to a paid membership site - Yes
- CAN give the product away for FREE - Yes
- You CAN offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. However, you can offer other bonuses to this product when selling - No
- You CAN sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com - No
- You CAN use nor sell this product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances at all. An event that constitutes a dime sale is one whereby the product starts selling at a very low price and increases every dime after a certain time frame or with every purchase using the dime sale script - No