Product Description :
Did you know that a majority of the people use 60% or less of their available work time? When more than 38,000 people in 200 countries were surveyed by Microsoft in 2005 to determine their individual productivity, it was found that even though people were physically at work five days a week, they were productive for only three days. On the other hand, a study by Sylvia Ann Hewlett & Carolyn Buck Luce (Harvard Business Review, 2006) revealed that 45% of high-earning managers are too tired to converse with their spouse or partner after a long day at the office. These studies indicate that even though people invest a lot of energy and time into work, they are neither able to maximize their effectiveness at work nor are they able to have a flourishing personal life. The solution to such a predicament is being able to organize one’s time.
Organize Your Time And Have A Thriving Personal and Professional Life
It is common knowledge that working too much and sleeping too little takes a serious toll on a person’s professional and personal life. Despite this, we extend our day. But has that reaped the benefits you deserve? About 23% of workers say that they are dissatisfied with their work-life balance, according to an online survey conducted by Harris Interactive, on behalf of CareerBuilder. Are you happy with your work-life balance? Wouldn’t you like to be more successful, while also enjoying time relaxing and enjoying with your family? You can achieve this by organizing your day. Organizing is determining your priorities and then planning accordingly. This can make you much more efficient and effective. Some of the main benefits of organizing your time are:
- Manage stress, increase your productivity and boost your profits.
- Have more time to learn new things and grow your business and career. This will ultimately result in more money and success.
- Have more free time to relax and have fun. Give your health a boost by having the time to exercise, eat well and sleep soundly. Also, spend time with your family and enjoy their attention.
- Improve your company’s credibility by catering to your clients on time.
- Remove the clutter from your business. Improve the processes and make a good impression on your clients.
- Growing a business is similar to tending a vegetable garden. Knowledge, careful planning, organized systems, the use of proper tools, continuous care and dedication give you the best chance of producing a beautiful and abundant garden for years to come.
- Have a strategy for the long term. Sustainable organizing gives us more chances to challenge the imbalances, whether it is in our personal lives or businesses. With the right tools and strategy, you can become a highly effective - and organized - person.
- Streamline your systems, organize your business management, maximize your team’s effectiveness and achieve clarity within your company.
- Enjoy peace of mind. Organizing our environment protects our brains from being overloaded and allows us to focus on our work better.
- Become more focused and productive. Achieve your goals and feel great.
- Learn the most effective tips and ways to get organized. Learn from the experts, rather than trying to figure it out yourself.
Distribution Rights :
- You can offer (sell) Personal use, Basic Resell Rights and/or Master Resell Rights to the PDF E-Book. - YES
- You can add the product into a membership site (paid only) - YES
- You can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher price - YES
- You can edit sales page - YES
- You CAN give the product away for FREE but ONLY for PDF - YES
- You CANNOT offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. However, you can offer other bonuses to this product -when selling - NO
- You CANNOT sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com - NO
- You CANNOT use nor sell this product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances at all. An event that constitutes a dime sale is one whereby the product starts selling at a very low price and increases every dime after a certain time frame or with every purchase using the dime sale script - NO