Product Description :
Is Outsourcing a Waste of Time and Money?
If you own an Internet business, surely you know there are many costs involved. Aside from the common cost of web hosting, domains and company email addresses, there are many other expenditures you need to consider.
With all of these costs to consider, outsourcing may initially look like just another mark on your general ledger. Keep in mind that when you use outsourcing, in most cases you will only need to pay for the services you receive on an individual basis.
Most people who run traditional brick-and mortar businesses typically have much more financial overhead. They must pay for a building to lease or buy, utility bills, phone book listings, as well as the salary they must pay their employees.
Outsourcing should be looked at as more of an investment versus an overhead cost. This is because the services you use will be something that your business can keep forever. For example, if you’re selling ebooks, having one person write an ebook for you at a one-time price can bring you a lifetime of residual income.
But Be Careful...
How would you know whether the freelance worker you're hiring is reliable?
How would you know if they're not just taking your money and fleeing?
How can you benefit and take advantage of outsourcing?
What specifications do you need to give to the freelance worker?
Well, that's why I've written a book which details everything you need to know about outsourcing online.
Outsourcing Your Business
This 21-page book reveals everything you need to know about outsourcing your online business. There's no fluff, just information you need to know to maximize and take advantage of the power of outsourcing.
Here's just some of the things you'll discover in this book:
- In-depth information of outsourcing and why it's the perfect time to outsource your business
- Exactly, what to look for when hiring a freelance worker to do your work
- Why you shouldn't pay upfront before you even receive what you wanted
- How and why outsourcing has increased dramatically over the past few years
- How outsourcing and hiring people online works
- How you can set your own budget for a project or task you'd like done
- How outsourcing is a tool for investment
- How outsourcing can actually save you time and money versus doing everything in your business on your own.
- A list of best sites and places to outsource your business
- A list of things you can outsource
- Why outsourcing freelance workers can be more of an advantage than hiring an employee or staff
- Exactly, what should be included when submitting your project to freelance workers and sites
- Tips and tactics of getting your projects/tasks done for cheaper
- Why you shouldn't be afraid of outsourcing
- and much, much more!
Outsourcing is The Smartest Decision You'll Ever Make in Your Online Business Venture
Just imagine this - you're laying outside at the beach or at the park enjoying the beautiful sunny blue sky, while people are doing all the hard work for you.
How would you feel knowing when you arrive back home and all the work's done for you? Customer queries have been answered, your articles are written and submitted, your webpage or blog has been updated or whatever task you'd like done
Distribution Rights :
- can be sold. The suggested selling price is $27.00 - $47.00 - YES
- can sell resale rights or master resell rights. The suggested selling price is $47.00 - $67.00 - YES
- can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher price - YES
- can be added to a paid membership site - YES
- CAN give the product away for FREE - YES
- CANNOT offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. However, you can offer other bonuses to this product when selling - NO
- You CANNOT sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com - NO
- You CANNOT use nor sell this product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances at all. An event that constitutes a dime sale is one whereby the product starts selling at a very low price and increases every dime after a certain time frame or with every purchase using the dime sale script - NO