Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to figure it out, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
- Not knowing how to even get started
- Not understanding how to make suer your future is handled
- Not knowing how to stick with a budget
If this describes you, then you are in luck today...
- First, you are NOT alone! It may seem like it sometimes, but not knowing how to get started with personal finance is far more common than you’d think.
- I ought to know, because I’ve been in the same spot before...
- can be sold - YES
- can sell resale rights or master resell rights - YES
- You can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher price - YES
- can be added to a paid membership site - YES
- You CAN give the product away for FREE - YES
- You CAN offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. However, you can offer other bonuses to this product when selling - NO
- You CAN sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com - NO
- You CAN use nor sell this product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances at all. An event that constitutes a dime sale is one whereby the product starts selling at a very low price and increases every dime after a certain time frame or with every purchase using the dime sale script - NO