And that’s the free information I’m going to tell you about.
- Podcasting uses old technology that has been refined and put together in a new way to allow people with the right equipment (like an MP3 player, or an Internet connection and computer) to automatically receive recorded audio shows.
- Rather than tuning in to the show at a certain time, like you may have to do with your favorite television show, a podcast lets you play that downloaded audio show at your convenience.
- Out for a jog? Listen to it then on your MP3 Player!
- Stuck in traffic? That’s a perfect time to turn off the mindless blather on the radio and tune in to a better program.
- Enjoying a quiet night at home? Why not listen there, too!
If it’s a channel of your interests, are you more likely to enjoy it?
- Sure you are, because it’s something you’re interested in.
- It offers more focused and in depth coverage of the kinds of things you have a passion for.
- Even if you pay for it, you will still enjoy it more than the free television you got from your antenna, right?
- Absolutely. Because it’s focused on topics of interest to you.
- And that is the next exciting thing about podcasting. Podcasting is not just a bunch of radio programs that are like every other radio program out there.
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - Yes
- Includes Audios, Autoresponder series, 5 Day course, BannerAds and Graphics - Yes
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - Yes
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - Yes
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes