"There Are Dozens Of Top Marketers I Know Generating MILLIONS OF DOLLARS... Using Content They Didn't Create Themselves!"
This has got to be one of the best kept secrets and in a real essence, an ironclad wealth-building weapon used by some of the Internet's TOP marketers and even Infopreneurs in the conventional brick-n-mortar business!
I'm not talking about hiring writers to ghostwrite for you and you take all the credit. Because unless you have the deep pockets and the right connection, this option may not be the most feasible.
You see, there's this thing called "Public Domain". Public Domain is basically work that includes anything - books, articles, music, films - in which their copyright has expired, and not been renewed. Any work that was published prior to 1923, work that is donated to the public domain, or any other work that has no laws that restrict its use by the public constitutes as Public Domain.
If you check out the Public Domain archive, there is untold potential in monetizing these content for profits! And I will show you exactly how to...
Here's A More Detailed Look At My Step-By-Step Course:
- Video 1 - How To Use Public Domain For Profits
- Video 2 - How To Source For Reliable Public Domain Content
- Video 3 - Public Domain Re-Purposing Tactics
- Video 4 - Legal Aspects Of Public Domain Works
- Can sell Personal Rights - YES
- Can sell Basic Resell Rights - YES
- Can sell Master Resell Rights - YES
- Can sell Private Label Rights - NO
- Can be given away for free - NO
- Can be sold in auction sites - NO
- Can edit the sales page and put your name on it - YES
- Can be sold in an eBook store if sold separately - YES
- Can completely edit all autoresponders - YES
- Can be sold for suggested price of $27 or higher - YES
- Can be sold for minimum of $9.99 - YES
- Can be added to membership sites that charge $9.99+/month - YES
- Can add up to 2 extra bonuses to the sales page as long as the product remains the main selling point - YES
- Can claim original ownership of the site or product - NO
- Can be sold in fire-sales or mass-bundle deals - NO
- Can edit the original product and/or graphics - NO
- Can sell the autoresponders separately - NO
- Can sell the video training separately - NO