Authors Summary - Introduction
- It"s been said that trying to quit smoking is harder to do then nearly any other addictive drug, and unless you"ve been a heavy smoker for many years and have tried to kick the habit, this may seem like a bit of a reach.
- In reality, it is extremely hard to quit and if you"ve been a heavy smoker for most of your life, it may even feel like the most challenging process you ever go through.
- In most cases those trying to quit will be unsuccessful for the first few tries, in fact, for many it has taken up to 20 different attempts before they were finally able to eliminate smoking from their lives for good.
- But here"s the thing: Even if you have been a heavy smoker for most of your life, you CAN quit smoking. What it requires however is a reprogramming of the way your mind works, and how certain triggers cause you to light up more frequently.
- For many smokers, the hardest part when it comes to quitting is in breaking the actual habits that are part of every smokeri??s lifestyle.
- The habit of lighting up after a full meal, early morning smoking, or smoking when drinking coffee.
- These are all "triggers" and in order to stand the best chance at quitting, you will first need to temporarily eliminate all of the triggers
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - Yes
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - Yes
- Full Graphic Copyrights - Yes
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - Yes
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes