- Download File Size - 269,074Mb
- Video Format - Flash, AVI (source), PPT (source)
- Viewing Requirements - Any Flash Enabled Web Browser
- Number of Videos - 09
- Runtime - 47+ minutes
- Release Date - 2012
- Suggested Retail Price - 37.00
(see sample video)
There are only a small handful of online opportunities that’ll have you swimming through buckets of money, but not everyone knows about them.
And out of those incredible opportunities, the supreme of them all -- hands down -- are membership sites.
I know what you’re thinking, but as complex as it may seem, we’re talking about building revenue streams that churn out cash every single month, 24 hours a day on autopilot.
As more and more subscribers add bundles of cash into the pot, increasing your monthly income without you ever having to do a single thing, you’ll have the freedom to do anything you’ve ever imagined.
"But Will a Membership Site Work in My Business?"
One word: Heck yeah!
Okay, I know that’s two words but I’ll tell you what, it doesn’t matter what angle you got going on online, anyone, and I mean anyone can start a membership site even if you’ve never created one before.
Let me break down some of the ways you can benefit:
- Run an email based membership site that charges $39 per month PER PERSON for FOUR simple newsletters that you NEVER have to write yourself!
- Graphic Designers can charge a monthly fee for a set number of design packages per month.
- Webhosts or Webmasters can take payments weekly or monthly for hosting services – on autopilot, no chasing payments.
- PLR sellers who provide a certain amount of content each month can have their lists sign up for a monthly subscription.
- Niche experts can offer how-to materials protected behind a membership wall.
- Affiliate marketers have the ability to share premium newsletters by offering a monthly subscription.
- You can create a forum for members based on your current niche and charge a monthly subscription fee.
It doesn’t matter what niche you’re in, or if you’re a complete newbie to Internet Marketing, there’s room for you to build your own personal ATM right now.
You don’t have that kind of time and money to waste, so I’ve included in this video ecourse the information you need to make the right decision about some of the most important parts of any membership site, including:
- Your topic of choice – this sets the tone for your entire membership site and getting this wrong can guarantee catastrophic results.
- Your membership platform – you can’t just set up any membership software with any website, doing so will break your entire operation.
- Your model – the options are endless here, but with you’ll be able to choose the perfect option for your business – whether it’s fulltime or part time – you choose how much you want to make.
- Your marketing – your membership site will be no different than your online business, spreading the word is vital.
- Your content – have you ever heard of the phrase, “content is king”? You’ll find out why and how to create a magnetic buyer’s market no matter what the niche.
- A comparison of the most popular membership site scripts – Choosing the wrong membership script will cost you time, money, and maybe even your business.
- The 12 features your autoresponder must have – this is your gold mine, your email list is too important to mess around with.
- 7 things to look for in an affiliate module – you’ll make more sales with the best tools possible for your sales army, starting with the tracking software you use.
- And much much more...
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - Yes
- Other Included Pages - Affiliates Page
- Notable Reseller Extras - PSD Graphics (source), AVI Source Videos Included, PowerPoints Included, Banner Ads (8)
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - No
- Giveaway Rights - No
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - No
- Full Graphic Copyrights - No
- May Modify Videos - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - No
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes