Product Description :
Unless you’ve been under a rock these last few years, you would know that the next dot com boom, 2.0 or golden opportunity right now is to help local businesses market their products and services.
Now why is it lucrative?
The offline market is lucrative for an online marketer because many offline businesses are looking for someone to help increase their conversions and marketing technologies. More and more companies are realizing that they have to go online in order to survive, but are frustrated with the latest great technologies. This big need will allow you to tap into offline business markets that will beg you for your help.
And that’s where you come up. But, there is a big problem...
Now, keep in mind that there are tons of online marketing companies selling offline businesses, so don’t just think that it is an easy walk in the park to sell these companies.
I hear time and time again these complaints from offline companies:
- “I get phone calls from people day in and day out about SEO companies wanting to rank me top 10 in Google...who do I trust?”
- “My friend got scammed by some SEO company”
- “Some company told me they would send me leads for $##, so I tried it out and it didn’t work. It’s a SCAM!”
As you can see with these complaints, many companies have a bad perception of certain terms and feel like marketers are out to get them. In many cases it’s not that the company has been scammed, it is because of other things like their website or business that is not converting their leads.
So, as I am telling you this I am opening your eyes to other avenues. There are more needs that a company needs, more than just traffic. It’s both traffic and conversions.
So in essence, companies aren’t looking for the latest and greatest marketing tip. They’re looking for something that works for their business.
So how can you position yourself as not “ANOTHER” marketer, just like everyone else?
Yeah...there are tons of video training courses and manuals on what kinds of services to provide to offline businesses. This is great, but how about selling and closing deals?
I had to figure this out so you don’t have to
Distribution Rights :
- Can Sell This Product - Yes
- Can Be Packaged with Paid Products. 5 PRODUCTS MAXIMUM CAN BE BUNDLED - Yes
- Can Be Offered as a bonus to Paid Product - Yes
- Can Be Added to monthly Paid MEMBERSHIP or Training SITES - Yes
- Can Put Your Name on the Sales Page - Yes
- Can Sell Resale Rights (Does not relate to PLR, meaning your Customers can resell the video as is...) - Yes
- You can stamp your name on the videos, but you cannot sell PLR - Yes
- You CAN Give your customers the AVI files - NO
- You CAN Offer In Firesales - NO
- You CAN Offer in Dimesales - NO
- You CAN Offer These Videos in Firesales if there are more than 5 products - NO
- You CAN Sell Master Resale Rights to videos as is - NO
- You CAN Sell these through Auction Sites - NO
- You CAN Give away resell rights for free - NO
- You CAN Give away videos for free - NO
- You CANClaim Original Copyright - NO