Wouldn’t you like to be able to...
Make small talk with strangers, instead of hiding?
Speak your mind in meetings and social gatherings, instead of being scared what others might think of you?
Build yourself up, instead of tearing yourself down?
Put the words “I can” in your vocabulary, and remove “I can’t”?
Take the risks necessary for a successful career?
Prevent others from taking advantage of you?
Here’s Just Some Of What You’ll Learn…
- The Many Reasons That People Lack Self-Esteem, Including Their Appearance, Their Family Dynamics And Their Own Attitudes And Opinions
- How To Tell If You Have Low Self-Esteem To The Point That It Can Be Addressed And Successfully Dealth With
- Why You Need To Understand That True Self-Esteem And Confidence Comes From Within And Are Not Based On How Others View You Or Treat You
- Ways To Think Differently About Yourself And How To Project Confidence To The World So That The Actions Of Others Will Follow Your Own
- How To Learn Self-Confidence And Self-Esteem In The Workplace, At Home, In Relationships, And Wherever You Are And Whatever You Do
- Where Your Low Self-Esteem Came From And How You Can Keep It Away For Good
- How Those Around You Can Affect How You See Yourself
- Can be edited and your name put on it as the author. - No
- Can be packaged with other products. - YES
- Can be offered as a bonus to a paid product. - YES
- Can be broken down into several different products. - No
- Can be offered on paid membership sites. - YES
- Can sell Resale Rights. - YES
- Can sell Master Resale Rights. - YES
- Can sell Private Label Rights. - NO
- Can be offered through auction sites. - NO
- Can be offered on free membership sites. - NO