In This Book, You Will Learn:
- A Potentially Life-Changing And Eye-Opening Book
- The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People
- Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy
- Awaken The Giant Within
- The One Minute Manager
- And so much more!
"Why It Is Very Important For You To Invest In This Book Right Now..."
- What's really important now is NOT the tiny amount you'll invest in this book but how much you'll LOSE OUT if you don't!
- Understand that you could really be missing out on being a success.
- Don't let anything stand in the way between you and your success with your life and getting your business under control.
- You see, how much longer are must people learn the HARD WAY before investing in themselves and their success?
- Think about how much you could change your life if you really applied the strategies in this book. You could be a success in your business in a short period of time.
- I cannot even begin to imagine someone who would not take advantage of this - it's just silly and could cause you so many issues if you don't have all the info you need!
- Thankfully, you are a sharp person... otherwise you wouldn't be looking for a way to get this info.
- And to show my sincerity, I'll show you something that will definitely sweeten the deal...
- Yes can be sold - Yes
- Yes can sell resale rights or master resell rights - Yes
- You can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher price - Yes
- Yes can be added to a paid membership site - Yes
- You CAN give the product away for FREE - Yes
- You CAN offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. However, you can offer other bonuses to this product when selling - No
- You CAN sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com - No
- You CAN use nor sell this product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances at all. An event that constitutes a dime sale is one whereby the product starts selling at a very low price and increases every dime after a certain time frame or with every purchase using the dime sale script - No