Yes, you may have struggled with SEO and even saw little results, but..
- Wouldn’t you like to have the upper hand for once?
- Wouldn’t you like to know at a glance what is going wrong and how to fix it?
- Wouldn’t it feel nice to see all the effort pay off and see the traffic coming from search engines increase, day after day?
- What stops you then? It is the lack of proper information and the lack of organization.
- By looking at SEO, it may seem so easy.. Just aim the keywords, build inbound links, optimize the site for search engine bots and the chosen keywords.
- That’s it. Right?
- WRONG. Why is it wrong? Because everybody is playing the game and you must play it better to be the winner.
- You have competition and you'll learn how to get ahead of them...
- In this course you will... aim for the RIGHT keywords, build MORE and BETTER QUALITY inbound links than your competition, optimize the website in the BEST possible way for search engine bots and the chosen keywords.
- This is where 'Search Engine Optimization For Newbies'. Search Engine Optimization For Newbies which features 10 well presented videos, all packed with useful information that will future-proof you and your empire of websites for years to come.
- You will benefit from the course’s highly organized lessons and you will gain the upper hand that you are looking for.
Here are the ten videos..
- 1) What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?:
- 2) Understanding How The Search Engines Work
- 3) Top Search Engine Optimization Myths
- 4) 5 Steps To Improve Your Website
- 5) How To Get Listed On Google And
- 6) An Overview Of Free Web Site Submission To Search Engines
- 7) How To Boost Your SERPS In Google And Ranking In Other Search Engines
- 8) Understanding What Pagerank Is
- 9) Understanding Keywords and Keyword Strategy in Search Engines
- 10) 5 Free Ways to get Search Engine Traffic
- Claim all copyrights - NO
- Can be given away “Giveaway Rights” - NO
- Can be bundled with other products - YES
- Can be offered as a bonus (Including email opt-ins) - YES
- Can be added to paid membership - YES
- Can be added to free membership sites (or free member areas) - NO
- Can sell this product (retail only) - YES
- Can be offered through online auction sites (eBay) - YES
- Can sell Resale Rights (no rights to your customers) - YES
- Can sell Master Resale Rights (rights passed to customers) - YES
- Can sell Private Label Rights (claim full authorship) - NO