- Download File Size - 5,691Kb
- Format - Photoshop Action Script (.atn)
- Software Version -
- Reading Requirements - Adobe Photoshop
- Release Date - 2007
- Suggested Retail Price - $27.00
What is a PhotoShop Action?
Actions are, in their most basic form, simply text files. That's it.
Adobe Photoshop allows you to record your designs that you use over and over again.
When you record an Action and save an Action Set, Photoshop takes that text file
(a list of all the commands executed in the action), and gives it a .atn file extension.
Then when an Action Set is loaded and an action from the set played, Photoshop reads the text file and re-applies all the commands in that file or action to create what you recorded.
So why is this so handy?
If you do the same thing over and over like create a ecover then you save a lot of time by just playing the action (pre recorded steps) to complete a project in minutes rather than hours.
Ready Made Templates!
Most people are completely unaware of how easy it is to edit ready made templates, Sure graphics can be hard to do... But once you have
a starting point like a ready made graphic template... well the work gets much easier and it saves you lots of time.
Yet nearly every Graphics Artist works with templates just like the ones you see below. Then they edit it with the words and colors of their choice and charge customers huge money for the simple edits.
Save yourself the cash and edit these templates yourself in just minutes.
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - Yes
- Other Included Pages - No
- Notable Reseller Extras - No
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - No
- Offered as a Bonus - No
- Full Product Copyrights - Yes
- Full Graphic Copyrights - No
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - No
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes