Product Description :
This is one area you must pay attention to…
Stress is defined as our body’s way of responding to challenges. Also, it is generally perceived as a negative condition but in real context, it only becomes negative when we take things negatively. It is only a state of mind that can be affected by outside forces, which in effect can influence both physical and mental well-being. There are many indications of stress overload. To highlight some, below is the list.
Let me explain...
Stress is reflected as part of our daily lives. It is common for us to feel stress when something bad happens or when we are given challenges that we can’t handle. To name a few we have bad debts, work overload, personal and relational problems, wrong career, low income, few opportunities, sky rocketing bills, high tuition fees and more. When these things happen, we normally experience panic attacks, depression and hopelessness.
And the worst part? The more you don't know the less you will succeed!
Make no mistake about it...
"The Costs of NOT Getting All The Info You Need Are Just Too High!"
Your lack of knowledge in this area may not be your fault, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t -- or can’t -- do anything to find out everything you need to know to finally be a success!
The costs of continuing to repeat this pattern are just too steep...
I mean, think about all of the money you’re wasting because of how continuing to try things that don't work costs you money... the time you’re losing due to going around in circles is also time-consuming...
... and that’s not to mention the toll it’s taking on your personal life, like the way the failed attempts over and over can impact personal life/relationships.
So today -- in the next FEW MINUTES, in fact -- we’re going to help you GET ON TRACK, and learn how you can quickly and easily understand stress overload... for GOOD!
That is why I've written this book...
"This Book Below Will Show You Exactly What What You Need To Do To Finally Be A Success And Understand stress Overload!"
As a person just like you who has struggled with these issues, I have searched high and low to find the best strategies to fix this problem and I am fully qualified and equipped to help you put an end to your frustration with trying to wade through all the info you need to know to be a success in understanding stress overload.
For most of us, stress seems to be part of our daily life. However, our individual stresses differ according to how we take things altogether. In order for us to manage stress we need to first identify the things that cause us stress. Once we are aware of our stressors, we will be able to respond accordingly.
And all of this up till now is just the beginning!
Are you ready?
This powerful tool will provide you with everything you need to know to be a success and achieve your goal of understanding stress overload.
With this product, and it’s great information on all the things that go with too much stress it will walk you through, step by step, through the exact process we developed to help people get all the info they need to be a success.
Distribution Rights :
- can be sold. The suggested selling price is $27.00 - $47.00 - YES
- can sell resale rights or master resell rights. The suggested selling price is $47.00 - $67.00 - YES
- can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher price - YES
- can be added to a paid membership site - YES
- CAN give the product away for FREE - YES
- CANNOT offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. However, you can offer other bonuses to this product when selling - NO
- You CANNOT sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com - NO
- You CANNOT use nor sell this product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances at all. An event that constitutes a dime sale is one whereby the product starts selling at a very low price and increases every dime after a certain time frame or with every purchase using the dime sale script - NO