Testimonials Are The Solution To Creating Credibility In A Dirty Online Marketplace, But There Are Major Issues There Too...
- While there re a lot of bad businesses out there that are scamming people, there are also honest ones who suffer because of apprehensive customers.
- However, there is a way you can build up your credibility and make customers have trust in your business when people visit your website.
- This solution comes in using a type of case study on your website which is called a Testimonial!
- A testimonial is simply a statement from a customer who has used your product and who tells about how happy they are.
- This lets your potential customers who are viewing your website know that real people are using your product and getting real results with it.
- However, recently, people have begun using fake testimonials in an effort to build fake credibility for their products - these are the scam artists we talked about.
- Internet based customers are becoming aware of this and starting to question whether testimonials on any of the websites they visit are actually true.
- These reservations affect the purchase decisions of your potential customers when they visit your website and is definitely costing you money.
- But there is a solution...
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - Yes
- Includes Audios, Autoresponder series, 5 Day course, BannerAds and Graphics - Yes
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - Yes
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - Yes
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes