Product Description :
Is that fact that you don't have the right knowledge or tools to put together a correct and complete business plan making your business difficult... maybe even your life less successful than you would like?
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything you know of and pored through all the available information to get a business plan together, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
• Not knowing anything about an executive summary
• Not understanding even where to start with a mission statement
• Not knowing how stop the repeating problems that come with a bad business plan
If this describes you, listen up..
A business plan is guidance, an important assistant for anyone who starts or runs a business. Business plans may consume some time to make them, but in the long term, you may save much time and cash flow.
You may need a business plan to apply for bank loans or getting investors for financial support.
To Build Your Business It Is Crucial That You Have The Correct Info And Tools And Learn How To Build A Correct Business Plan!"
This is one area you must pay attention to…
There are many areas of a business plan that you may not know about but need to know about. For instance... you may have no idea about an executive summary. Executive summary is an introduction or an overview of a business plan. Executive summary gives the impression of the overall business plan. A business plan begins with the table of contents, followed by an executive summary. Even so, an executive summary should be the last paper you write as it summarizes the business plan according to the outline.
You may be scratching your head about now.
Make no mistake about it...
"The Costs of NOT Having This Information Are Just Too High For The Success Of Your Business!"
Your lack of knowledge in how to write a business plan may not be your fault, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t -- or can’t -- do anything to gain the knowledge that you need.
The costs of continuing to repeat the same mistakes with your business are just too steep...
I mean, think about all of the money you’re wasting because of repeating the same mistakes over and over costs money... the time you’re losing due to repeating errors is also time-consuming...
So today -- in the next FEW MINUTES, in fact -- we’re going to help you STOP making the same mistakes, and learn how you can quickly and easily get your business plan under control... for GOOD!
That is why I've written this book...
"This Book Below Will Show You Exactly What What You Need To Do To Get The Most Out Of Your Business Plan!"
As a person just like you who has struggled with getting a business plan in order, I have searched high and low to find the best strategies and information on how to put a business plan together and I am fully qualified and equipped to help you put an end to the lack of knowledge and give you the tools to finally put a good business plan together!
Another of the many thuings you need to know about is a mission statement. A mission statement is a statement of the business's purpose. Mission statements generally should be short and clear, thus easier for people associating with the business to keep that mission in mind and do what is best to achieve it.
Distribution Rights :
- can be sold. - YES
- can sell resale rights or master resell rights. - YES
- can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher price - YES
- can be added to a paid membership site - YES
- CAN give the product away for FREE - YES
- CANNOT offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. However, you can offer other bonuses to this product when selling - NO
- You CANNOT sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com - NO
- You CANNOT use nor sell this product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances at all. An event that constitutes a dime sale is one whereby the product starts selling at a very low price and increases every dime after a certain time frame or with every purchase using the dime sale script - NO