You see, thanks to the interactive nature of the web nowadays you are expected to have a
couple of things besides good content in your site:
- Your site needs to have original, unique and quality content for it to be picked up by the search engine spiders.
- Your site needs loads of trackbacks and backlinks in order to be discovered by the search engines for higher page ranking
- You need to at least have a blog to interact and constantly update your information.
- Mind you, all these methods may be free but they won't be easy to implement. I should know, when I first started it took me months to consistently hit page one on the search engines!
- Yes, now, I appear first on the search results time after time but that is the result of a year's worth of intensive trial and error concerning the various search engine optimization and traffic generation methods.
- Today, I have no problem making a site achieve first page ranking easily with my personal step by step method on traffic generation which I carry with me all the time. This year, however, after seeing tons of marketers crash and burn in their attempt to achieve first page rankings in their sites, it was time for me to let them in on my tried and proven techniques of having swarms of hungry prospects flooding their sites.
This powerful guide holds many keys to generating loads of traffic, including:
- The two most important main ways of getting consistent first page ranks in Google
- What on-site SEO is and how simple and effective it is to execute!
- How a couple of well written articles can flood tons of traffic to your sites!
- The place to publish your articles for optimum coverage...we're talking all over the web here!
- Leveraging on social bookmarking to divert streams of traffic to your main site
- A short cut way to create your own viral marketing video easily without filming anything!
- How to use 'fun' social sites such as facebook and twitter to pull in heaps of fans and loyal subscribers!
- Properly utilizing paid ads for your marketing campaigns...this could save you tons of time and money over the long term!
- Can put your name on the sales page. - YES
- Can be added into PAID membership sites. - YES
- Can be sold. - YES
- Can be packaged. - YES
- Can be offered as a bonus. - YES
- Can be sold on auction sites. - YES
- Can be published offline. - YES
- Can convey (Master) Resell Rights. - YES
- Can be edited. - NO
- Can be broken down into articles. - NO
- Can be used as web or e-zine content. - NO
- Can be given away for free (any format). - NO
- Can be added into free membership sites. - NO
- Can sell Private Label Rights. - NO