Product Description :
Is your lack of knowledge on how to leverage the net making your life and business difficult... maybe even miserable?
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to figure it out, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
• Not knowing how to use blogs
• Not understanding even where to start with a social networking site
• Not knowing how to link all of this together for success
If this describes you, Read On...
Blogging and social media usage has become especially popular because of the number of users constantly sharing and retrieving information. This information can be done in various styles to suit the material being posted.
First, you are NOT alone! It may seem like it sometimes, but not having this knowledge is far more common than you’d think.
I ought to know, because I’ve been there myself and I've helped dozen of people with the exact same problem ...
Why Changing Your Lack Of Knowledge On Leveraging The Net Is Something You have To Fix.
This is stuff you need…
The success of any online site depends largely on the amount of visitors it is able to attract. This is where the successful building of a community that is part of the site’s success an important and vital feature. There are several ways to go about doing this.
Let me explain...
Posting material that is relevant is also the reason the community is built, as the visitors visit the site to view the specific information found at the site.
And the worst part? The more you don't know about this subject, the harder it is to be a success!
Distribution Rights :
- Yes can be sold - YES
- Yes can sell resale rights or master resell rights - YES
- You can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher price - YES
- Yes can be added to a paid membership site - YES
- You CAN give the product away for FREE - YES
- You CANNOT offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. However, you can offer other bonuses to this product when selling - NO
- You CANNOT sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com - NO
- You CANNOT use nor sell this product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances at all. An event that constitutes a dime sale is one whereby the product starts selling at a very low price and increases every dime after a certain time frame or with every purchase using the dime sale script - NO