There are some people who can consistently rank their videos on page 1 of Google as well as on the first page within YouTube for their chosen keywords.
For many, however, it remains a mystery. They try and time again they always seem to get their videos buried down the rankings in no man’s land.
One of the main elements of ranking a You Tube video is the optimization done in the settings – you know, the title, description, and tags. You need this important text to do two things:
- Optimize your video for a high ranking for your keyword
- Make people want to click on your link to find out more!
- Can be used for personal use - YES
- Can be resold (recommended minimum price $9.90) - YES
- Can be given away - YES
- Can be offered as a bonus - YES
- Can be submitted to software directories - YES
- Can be added to paid membership sites - YES
- Can be offered through auction sites - YES
- Can sell Resale Rights - YES
- Can sell Master Resale Rights - YES
- Can sell PLR rights - NO