Product Description :
Marriage is a lifetime commitment. In reality, marriage can be hard to keep together when one or both are not committed enough, or did not manage to change some of the bad situations. However, marriage does not just involve two people
Is the behavior in your marriage making your life difficult... maybe even miserable?
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to change it, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
• Not knowing how to keep yout partner happy
• Not understanding even where to start with healthy communication
• Not knowing how to change the atmospheree in your marriage
If this describes you, don't fret...
You are NOT alone! It may seem like it sometimes, but not having the tools for a good marriage is far more common than you’d think.
I ought to know, because I’ve helped dozen of people with the exact same problem...
Why Changing The Way You Deal With Your Marriage Could be One Of The Most Important Things You Do!
This is one area you must pay attention to…
Getting married means settling down and starting a family. If a marriage turns sour, and did not work out well, it forms the greatest impact on your kids. Your kids may not understand the actual situation; they will feel lost and empty, especially when both parents only care about their own feelings and not for each other or neglected the kids.
Life is easy and content when you have your spouse stay with you no matter what happens. When you are facing stress, your spouse will always be there to give you great advice or suggestions to improve yourself.
However... be aware that the longer you wait the worse it can get!
Make no mistake about it...
"The Costs of NOT Taking Control Of Your Marriage Are Just Too High!"
Your lack of marriage skills may not be your fault, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t -- or can’t -- do anything to CHANGE it!
The costs of continuing to repeat this pattern are just too steep...
I mean, think about the fact that keeping a marriage together gives support to each other, helping one to be successful. With love and care to uphold a marriage, emotional, mental or physical support can be given to each other, which direct and help each other to be successful in life.
So today -- in the next FEW MINUTES, in fact -- we’re going to help you STOP the blame game, and learn how you can quickly and easily get your marriage under control... for GOOD!
That is why I've written this book...
"This Book Below Will Show You Exactly What What You Need To Do To Be A Success In Marriage!"
As a person just like you who has struggled with marital issues, I have searched high and low to find the best strategies to fix this problem and I am fully qualified and equipped to help you put an end to the lack of knowledge in the way to have a great marriage!
With the increasing number of divorce cases, people find it harder to maintain a happy marriage. Marriage is a two-way thing that requires love and support from both sides. However, marriage does not just involve two people; it involves a family, and sometimes relatives from both sides.
Distribution Rights :
- can be sold. - YES
- can sell resale rights or master resell rights. - YES
- can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher price - YES
- can be added to a paid membership site - YES
- CAN give the product away for FREE - YES
- CANNOT offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. However, you can offer other bonuses to this product when selling - NO
- You CANNOT sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com - NO
- You CANNOT use nor sell this product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances at all. An event that constitutes a dime sale is one whereby the product starts selling at a very low price and increases every dime after a certain time frame or with every purchase using the dime sale script - NO