Product Description :
What is Crowd Funding Anyway?
hough you may not have heard of crowd funding just yet, it's not a strange concept. This is something that is built on the idea that more than one head is always a better option for business.
And when those heads can contribute money, that's all the better.
In "Using Crowd-Funding Sites," we're going to look at these ideas:
- product description
- Spreading the word through crowd funding
- The influence of the crowd
- Examples of a crowd-funding campaign
- Moving forward
Wait... What Do I Do Next?
Once you have a crowd-funding campaign in place, you need to know what to do with it. There's no sense in spending all of that time and energy for nothing, after all.
You will learn about some of the applications of crowd funding in "Using Crowd-Funding Sites," including:
- Independent film
- Start-up companies
What are the Pros and The Cons of Crowd Funding?
Though it might be easy to say that crowd funding is without flaws and that you should just do it, that's not very fair.
So, in "Using Crowd-Funding Sites," we're going to talk about the truth on both sides of crowd funding.
You're going to learn about:
- Money in your pocket
- Getting traction in the market
- Thinking outside of the copyright
- Playing by the rules
- Increased accountability
- Idea theft
Distribution rights :
- Can be sold - YES
- Can be offered as a bonus to a paid product - YES
- Can be added to a paid membership site - YES
- CANNOT be given away - NO
- CANNOT sell Resale Rights - NO
- CANNOT sell Master Resale Rights - NO
- CANNOT sell Private Label Rights - NO
- CANNOT be added to a free membership sites - NO
- CANNOT be offered through auction sites - NO