You'll also quickly learn the five must-have elements of a successful viral campaign, including:
- Leveraging the resources of other marketers - Building a JV partnership might just be the rock that gets the landslide going!
- Why it's important to offer great free content - and how to put together a valuable product quickly and easily
- Why your campaign must be unique - and how simply being yourself will solve the problem
- The strategy behind getting more traffic without paying more money – once you get the ball rolling, there don’t need to be additional costs.
- Amazing strategies that will bring free traffic to your site years after the advertising campaign has ended.
- Protect yourself from complaints and negative comments. Build a buffer that shields your good reputation.
- Find customers you didn’t even know existed – Viral messages spread to every “hidden” niche on the web.
- The truth behind marketers promises to make your marketing go viral – learn what they can and cannot guarantee.
- Learn the secret to getting customers to return over and over again – build a fiercely loyal customer base.
- “Free” will not always bring more customers – discover the tricks that will catch the interest of picky consumers.
- You can put your “brand” in front of thousands of eyes – before they even go to your site.
- Secrets that make it easy for your visitors to tell others – This one secret can make your message spread like wildfire.
You’ll also discover….
- Why referrals from friends and family are so powerful.
- How to turn visitors into your own marketing network.
- How to attract customers that want to buy your product.
- How to turn yourself into an expert in your niche.
- How one site earned $1 Million with an idea no one thought would work.
- Why some techniques go viral while others just sit there.
- Can sell personal rights - YES
- Can sell basic resell rights - YES
- Can sell master resell rights - YES
- Can sell rebranding rights - NO
- Can sell private label rights - NO
- Can give away for free in any format – however you may give a few chapters away for sampling/list-building - NO
- Can be added to paid memberships - YES
- Can be sold on auction sites - YES
- Can be sold in fire sales - YES
- Can be sold in dime sale events - NO
- Can add your name and additional copy-writing to improve sale letter - YES
- Can be edited packaged/repacked with other products - NO
- Can edit the mini-site graphics - NO
- Can claim authorship - NO
- Can claim copyrights - NO